Everyone loves cheesecake, but we feel overwhelmed to cook it and we don’t like to wait for a long time before it’s ready to be served. That’s not always true. Cheesecake can be easily prepared no-bake and keto-friendly. Thus, we get this amazing keto no-bake cheesecake in no time.
For summer time, no one wants a hot dessert, but we all crave sweets from time to time. So, a keto cheesecake can be a great treat for your sweet tooth.
I personally felt overwhelmed with the ingredients at first, but after following the instructions carefully, not only did I get a sweet cold dessert but also I found the process very enjoyable.
Although a cheesecake can be very sweet and tasty, there is no denying that it is loaded with sugar. Thus, to make it keto-friendly, we have to apply some changes.
Table of Contents
What Is A Keto Cheesecake?
Just like any other keto recipe, keto cheesecake is a very low-carb high-fat dessert. Each ingredient that we use here contains little to no carbs.
For example, for the usual cheesecake, we use wheat flour for the crust. Here we substitute it with almond flour which is not only low in carbs but also filled with nutrients.
Here are some examples: Allulose, erythritol, xylithol, or monk fruit.
Is Cheesecake Low-Carb?
A normal cheesecake? No. That’s why we have this guide to help us make a low-carb one, because some people, like me, can’t live without a sweet dessert even when we are on a low-carb diet.
Cakes and cookies have always been part of my daily snacks or desserts. It is hard to change your eating habits all of a sudden, that’s why I make these recipes.
How To Make Is A No-Bake Cheesecake?
Most people think that if you don’t have an oven or you don’t like to wait for your food to get ready in the oven it is impossible to cook.
That’s not true. There are tons of no-bake recipes just like this cheesecake.
Even though bakes recipes can be easier because they can hold themselves easily, most of no-bake foods require to be put in the freezer before served.
How To Make A No-Bake Keto Cheesecake?
If you have already cooked a cheesecake you know that it consists of two layers; the crust and the filling.
This makes half the taste of the cheesecake. Some recipes use cocoa powder or oreo. For me, it’s all about simplicity, that’s why we are going to use almond flour, pecans, cinnamon, a powdered low-carb sweetener of choice, and vanilla extract.
Don’t forget the butter which also has to be low-carb and grass-fed.
This is much simpler than the crust. It involves some beating and melting to finally pour it into the crust. Cream cheese is needed here, along with sour cream, vanilla extract, and your chosen powdered sweetener.
Mistakes To Avoid
Keto cheesecake is simple and easy, but you have to be careful with the ingredients. In fact, my first keto cheesecake was awful because I have done some mistakes. Here are some of them:
- Not Using A Powdered Sweetener– For a sweet taste, you can use allulose, erythritol, xylitol, or monk fruit. It must be powdered in order to fit easily into the mix and low-carb to keep it keto-friendly.
- Wrong choice of butter- The butter is very important for the crust as it holds the ingredients to each other. But it’s always better to choose grass-fed butter because not only it will taste better but also it keeps the cheesecake healthy and keto-friendly.
- Not measuring the ingredients- First, you should know how many servings you want to prepare and measure every ingredient carefully. For me, I made the mistake of putting too much cinnamon to the crust and too much sour cream to the filling.
Keto No Bake Cheesecake
- Glass Bowls
- Hand Mixer
- Double Boiler
For The Crust
- 1/3 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 Cup Chopped pecans Or more almond flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp Powdered Sweetener Allulose, erythritol, xylithol, or monk fruit
- 1 1/2 Tsp Grass Fed Butter Melted
- Pinch Kosher salt
For The Filling
- 3/4 Cup Cream cheese
- 1/4 Cup Grass-fed butter Melted
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 3-4 Tbsp Powdered Sweetener
- 1/2 Cup Sour cream Optional
For The Crust
- Put almond flour and chopped pecans into a skillet on a medium heat for 2-4 minutes while stiring until it becomes golden
- Put the mix in a large bowl and add to it the sweetener and a pinch of salt.
- Add melted butter to it and combine it with the mix. Then stir it all together
- Transfer the mix to a pan and press it on it until you form the crust.Put it aside and go prepare the filling
For The Filling
- Put cream cheese and melted butter in a medium bowl and beat it with a hand mixer until it becomes creamy
- Add your sweetener and vanilla extract to the mix and stir it again with the hand mixer.
- On the same time, pour sour cream in another bowl and beat it until creamy, then leave for 2-3 miutes.
- Mix the two bowls together and pour the filling into the crust
- Freez it for 30-40 minutes
Wondering what to eat on a keto diet?
We provide you a 7-day keto plan with our top picks dishes. We made sure that you will get low-carbs and high-fat meals with the most tasty flavors. And, of course, we want it to be for everyone, that is why it is a Plan on Budget.
Don’t forget to pin us 🙂